THE Olympic Walk
Discover London's newest park, The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- A guided walking tour of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Follow your guide among the beautiful parklands, fountains and waterways designed by internationally renowned landscape architects.
- Fabulous views of world-class sporting venues made famous during the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games, including the Aquatics Centre, the Olympic Stadium, Copper Box and Lee Valley Velopark.
- See some of the 25 public artworks across the Park.
- Find out what's happening in the venues and the East Village, the former Athletes Village.
- Hear about the ongoing plans for the Park.
- Finish at the Timber Lodge cafe in The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Any kids can play at the superb Tumbling Bay playground.
- Stop for lunch or carry on to nearby Stratford Stations (zone 3).
- Hear about London's Olympic and Paralympic story from a Blue Badge Tourist Guide who can offer intimate and personal knowledge of the project.
When: Thursdays and Saturdays at 11.00.
Extra dates for Easter holidays: Wednesday 16, Thursday 17 and Saturday 19 April (NOT Good Friday 18 April).
Extra dates for Half Term break: Wednesday 28, Thursday 29, Friday 30 and Saturday 31 May.
Start: outside Pudding Mill Lane DLR station (Docklands Light Railway). One stop from Stratford.
Please check DLR for any engineering works as you may need to allow extra time for your journey.
Distance: approx 2 miles
Duration: approx 2 hours
Finish: Timber Lodge cafe in The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Near to Stratford stations and Westfield Centre (zone 3).
Cost: £10 for adults, £8 for concession and £5 for children. A third child goes free.
Book: Reserve your place by booking online.
Questions? see our Frequently asked questions
Arrive early? Head up to The View Tube, Moka East Cafe for a drink and toilets.
Pudding Mill Lane is getting a brand new station opening on 28th April. Unfortunately this means that there will be closures over Easter. Rail replacement buses will operate for the DLR. Please check DLR and allow extra time for your journey. Alternatively you could walk from Bromley by Bow (District, Hammersmith & City Underground Lines). There are plenty of options from Stratford at the end of THE Olympic Walk.
Press and Media
Accredited media are welcome to join THE Olympic Walk.
Send us an email and we’ll make a reservation for you on THE Olympic Walk.